Shipping & Returns
- We currently ship only to addresses within the US. We ship to APO Europe and APO Pacific addresses via Priority Mail.
- We currently only ship with USPS
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping option you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Unopened/unused yarn, accessories, notions, and tools may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in their original condition with original packaging/labeling still intact. Needles, hooks, patterns, books and magazines are not returnable. Needles/hooks may be returned due to manufacturer defect.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
- Please include the following information with your return:
- Name, email and phone number
- Copy of invoice
- For your protection, we recommend you send the return with a delivery confirmation.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If you have any questions or concerns about shipping or returns please fill out a CONTACT US form and we will be happy to assist you.